We hold expertise in the designing and fabrication of transmission tower that are successful in serving the requirements of electrical industries. These transmission towers are manufactured as per the design requirements of our clients and are subjected to rigid quality tests to ensure zero defects and optimum functionality.
We also offer these transmission towers as per the customized requirements of our clients.
Transmission Towers Substation Structures
- 8000 Sq.Meters of Working Place with EOT Crane.
- Adequate Power and Storage Yard.
- Skilled Engineers and Qualified Welders.
- A High Quality, Trained Technical Staff and Personel.
- High Customer Retention Rate.
- Producing Quality Products at Competitive Rates Ensuring.
- Timely Deliveries.
Products Available at VKE
- Sub-station structures
- Switchyard Structures
- Transmission Line Towers
- Telecom Towers
- Deltas, Poles, GBT Shelter-Base Structures
- Perforated & Ladder Type Cable Trays
- Earthing Materials (Strips)
- The heart of any manufacturing facility is its infrastructure. VKE has its manufacturing plant at Wada
in Maharashtra. In this plant, VKE has an installed capacity to manufacture 6,000 tons of structures annually.
- VKE is ready to meet the world's most stringent quality standards. Its galvanizing plant is certified as per
ISO 9001 Quality Standards.
- Well-engineered layouts, mechanized production equipments and large storage facilities for steel and finished products
give VKE and edge to deliver quality products as per the stern requirements of its customers.
- The fabrication plant at Wada has been built on a plot measuring 4000 sq. mtr.
It combines highly skilled manpower with modern manufacturing infrastructure to ensure products of the highest quality.
- Built on another 4000 Sq. mtr. of land, the galvanising plant at wada was started in 2002. It incorporates the latest technology for hot dip
galvanising of a variety of structures.
All tower parts go through multi-purpose hydraulic machine that can carry out various operations such as shearing, punching and cutting. Hydraulic
presses along with matching tools, jigs and fixtures ensure that bent items are handled without distortion.
Strategically positioned cranes simplify
material handling without any strain on employees.
All machines are equipped to process steel conforming to various specifications e.g. IS,ISO,ASTM,JIS,DIn.
Also highlight below line on this page
"Approved Vendors of MSETCL (MSEB)"