Our Fiber Reinforced Polymer (FRP) Gratings has not only been engineered for strength, but also to overcome corrosion problems normally encountered in chemical, electronic, food, beverage, aircraft, automotive, plating and textile industries, where various corrosive products are used. These are areas where metal gratings rapidly deteriorate, causing a constant maintenance problem. Our pultruded fiberglass grating is a highly versatile material that is rapidly displacing Steel, Aluminum, wood, and other plastics as the primary structural component in a variety of applications ranging from consumer products to aerospace. Our product has below mentioned special features :
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior to Stainless Steel, Aluminum, and Galvanized gratings.
- Superior Strength: 50% higher tensile strength than hot rolled Steel and better impact resistance
- Electrical Insulator: The fiberglass composite is both non-magnetic and electrically non-conductive.
- Low Thermal Conductivity:Reduces the need for insulation and prevents the formation of condensation.
- Lightweight: Lighter and less dense than Aluminum, fiberglass is easy to handle and economical to transport.
- Dimensional Stability:Expansion and contraction is 24% and 50% less than Aluminum and Steel, respectively.
- Fabrication: Cutting and machining can be done with diamond tipped router, easily joined mechanically.